MainStreet Market will be open for the season on June 11, 2022 and will be open the second Saturday in July, August, and September weather permitting, from 8:00am to 11:00am at the Luna County Courthouse Park 700 S. Silver Ave Deming, NM 88030.
Electric sites are available upon request and only if electricity is a requirement for booth operation as space is limited.
- Prominent signs showing your business name and item prices are recommended.
- Public consumption of alcohol or tobacco products is not permitted within the Market’s limits.
- Stalls are “first come first serve” and may only be set up in designated areas.
- Baked or canned products must be individually or collectively packaged and properly labeled.
- Each vendor is responsible for maintaining his/her sales area in a neat, clean, and sanitary condition.
- Each vendor is responsible for the appropriate disposal of any garbage generated or collected. All vendors’ possessions must be removed at the end of each day’s market operation.
Attention: you do not need to register for each market, one registration form registers you for all Market in the season!